DR. JART - Vital Hydra Solution Mask Sheet
Made of fine cellulose fiber, the lightweight, transparent mask allows pores to fully absorb essential nutrients and moisturizing ingredients for an ultimate hydration therapy. It immediately hydrates dry skin due to lack of moisture while aquaxyl—a patent moisturizing ingredient—enhances moisture retention and strengthen barrier function. Ultra-low molecular weight hyaluronic acid activates skin moisture with high absorption, and seaweed extract, which containins algeinicacids, moisturizes and removes impurities.
- A cellulose sheet mask that deeply hydrates, replenishes, and protects skin's own moisture.
- Aquaxyl: Derived from plant glucose; replenishes and protects vital moisture in your skin.
- Xylitol: Hydrates and strengthens functional barrier to trans-epidermal water loss.
- Oligo-hyaluronic Acid: Supports long-lasting moisturization.
- .Algae Extract: Supports natural collagen synthesis.
1.Cleanse and apply toner.
2. Peel off, discard the film liner, and apply mask adjusting around eyes and mouth.
3. Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Remove the mask and gently pat remaining serum until fully absorbed.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Panthenol, Betaine, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Algae Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Arginine, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.